Collectif ICC Support GroupOctober 16, 2020
How to deal with this 2nd wave while remaining in support to your teams?
These four-weeks discussions workshops, one session per week, are designed for entrepreneurs in the creative sectors who wish to discuss issues related to crisis management within their companies. These sessions will take place in closed group settings. They will address various themes such as human resources management, change and stress management, etc.
The objective is to better tool managers and help them be more supportive of employees.
We offer to facilitate sharing sessions inspired by the co-development methodology allowing participants to multiply perspectives to think and act in order to cultivate collective intelligence.
The meetings will be facilitated by Marie-Hélène Langlois of Sismik Culture d’impact. Pedagogue, convener and born communicator, Marie-Hélène will share with you a strategic thought process rich with more than 10 years of experience in organizational culture development, management training and leadership skills and facilitation of co-development sessions.
Terms and conditions:
- 12 people max (1 member per studio), first come, first served;
- private group;
- free and exclusive for members of Xn, La Guilde du jeu vidéo du Québec, Zú and La Piscine;
- four (4) consultation sessions are scheduled – 1h30 / week;
- sessions will take place on Fridays from 10:00 am to 11:30 am;
- the cohort starts on Friday, October 30, 2020; (postponed to November 6th)
- Date of the 4 meetings:
October 30, November 6, November 13, November 20, November 27