XN QUEBEC WELCOMES THREE NEW MEMBERS ON ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORSDecember 18, 2018
Montreal, December 18, 2018 – On December 13, Xn Quebec, the province’s digital experiences producers’ association, held its annual general assembly at the premises of the Society for Arts and Technology as well as elections to fill vacant positions on its board of directors.
Following a duly held vote, the four members listed below were elected by majority to the board of directors:
- Cindy Labranche, Director, Talent and Culture, Akufen Studio
- Nicolas S. Roy, Creative Director, Dpt.
- Vincent Morisset, Founder, AATOAA
- Marie Eve Berlinger (re-elected), Professional Consultant, BeGoodmtl
They join the current members:
- Alexandre Gravel, President, Toast Studio
- Pascal Pelletier, Partner, Content Producer, Halo Création
- Jerôme Hellio, Director, Multiplatform Content, TV5 and Unis TV
- Geneviève Levasseur, President and Founder, Ingrid Ingrid
- Gilbert Ouellette, President, Groupe Évolumédia inc.
The team at Xn Quebec also took this opportunity to present an executive report on its Xn Forum event held in November 2018 as well as the main findings of a study on Quebec’s digital creativity industry. These documents will be published in winter 2018-19 at the latest.